Please enter search criteria
What affects the resale value of your textbooks?
• At the end of the Fall and Spring Semesters the Bookstore has a Textbook Buyback. This would be THE MAXIMUM $$ RETURN, where students could get up to 50% of the new textbook price. If an Instructor has notified the Bookstore that the book will be reused for the upcoming term and the Bookstore needs additional quantities.
• The book will not be used on our Campus again, or an instructor has NOT yet notified the Bookstore that the book will be used again.
• The Bookstore has sufficient quantities of the book already in stock.
• The textbook has been updated to a newer edition; therefore, the older edition has little or no value.
• The condition of the book may be too poor or incomplete to be resold study guides and workbooks written in or missing pages, books with access codes, etc.
• National demand determines resale value of books that are no longer being used on our Campus.
• Students, please guard your books against theft.
Students you can sell your textbooks back online!
Rochester Community and Technical College Bookstore | E-mail Us
Rochester Community and Technical College, a member of Minnesota State.
RCTC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity educator and employer.