Please enter search criteria
Things to know when placing an online order:
- If this is the first time you have ordered online through our website, we recommend you create a login profile on the Bookstore's website by clicking Log in (top right corner) then click on Register Here. All required fields must be filled out. Please use a valid email address that you check frequently. All orders must be paid for by credit card, financial aid (FA), PSEO/WSU account, or Third Party payment, Veteran's benefits/deferments, or the FACTS Payment Plan.
- When ordering online and paying with financial aid, third party, or WSU/PSEO you will not be able to check out as a guest user, you will need to register on our site.
Financial aid book charging is only offered for a specific period at the beginning of each semester. The exact dates will be posted on the Bookstore and Financial Aid websites. Bookstore charging authorization form is no longer needed to use your Financial Aid for on line orders. For more information, go to the Book Charge accounts page under Customer Service on our website.
PSEO and WSU students: Before placing your online order, please email the firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your class schedule with your name and ID number on in. Enter your student ID in the account number field and in the customer notes on the checkout page, indicate you are a PSEO or WSU student.
Third party payment: An authorization must be on file prior to placing your online order. Enter your student ID in the account number field and "Third Party" in the customer notes field during checkout.
- We will notify you via email when your order is ready for pick-up if you chose the pick up at store method. You will receive two emails. The first email is just a confirmation or summary of your order. Wait for the second email as this one will notify you that the order is ready for pickup. Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process. However, at the beginning of each semester, the wait time can increase to 3-5 days. Orders are picked up inside the Bookstore, located in HT 100, open Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. You must present an ID when picking up your order. We ship Fed Ex ground; please allow extra time for delivery, depending on where you live.
- Every effort is made to fill orders as requested, but we reserve the right to make substitutions if your books are not available in the requested condition. This means if you select "used preferred" and a used book is not available, a new book will be substituted, and vice versa. The dollar amount of your order WILL change if substitutions are made. All prices are subject to change without notice. All totals are calculated using new prices, as we cannot guarantee the availability of used books.
- All textbook returns must be made during the first ten days of the Fall and Spring Semesters, and the first five days of Summer Session. Refund in the original form of payment.
Rochester Community and Technical College Bookstore | E-mail Us
Rochester Community and Technical College, a member of Minnesota State.
RCTC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity educator and employer.