RCTC Bookstore Summer Semester 2021 online book ordering opens May 3, 2021.
Choose FREE SHIPPING and have your books delivered to your doorstep.
Things to know when placing an online order:
- If this is the first time you have ordered online through our website, we recommend you create a login profile on the Bookstore's website by clicking Log in (top right corner) then click on Register Here. All required fields must be filled out. Please use a valid email address that you check frequently. All orders must be paid for by credit card, financial aid (FA), PSEO, WSU account, or Third Party payment, Veteran's benefits/deferments, or the FACTS Payment Plan.
- When ordering online and paying with Financial aid, PSEO, and Third Party you will not be able to check out as a guest user, you will need to register on our site.
Financial aid book charging is only offered for a specific period at the beginning of each semester. Summer Semester Book charging begins May 17, 2021 and will end on June 4, 2021.
- Follow these steps to help place your online textbook order.
- Every effort is made to fill orders as requested, but we reserve the right to make substitutions if your books are not available in the requested condition. This means if you select "used preferred" and a used book is not available, a new book will be substituted, and vice versa. In addition, textbooks required for the course may be available in other formats--usually a print textbook and access code bundled together or an access code only. It could also be a loose leaf book or a bound version book, only one item is required do not order all of them. You have the option to choose the format that best suits your needs. If you happen to order all of the options, we will send you the cheaper format. If you are unsure about which option to choose, contact your instructor for assistance. The dollar amount of your order WILL change if substitutions are made. All prices are subject to change without notice. All totals are calculated using new prices, as we cannot guarantee the availability of used books.
- All textbook returns must be made during the first ten days of the Fall and Spring Semesters, and the first five days of Summer Session.
Refund in the original form of payment.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or would like assistance with ordering please contact us!
PSEO students: When adding books to your cart, do not choose the rental option. At check out, select the payment option Fin.Aid/3rd Party/PSEO and enter your stinger ID number. In the customer notes on the checkout page, indicate you are a PSEO student.
Winona State students: please email the bookstore, a copy of your class schedule with your name and Warrior ID number on in. At checkout, select Winona State charging as the payment method.
Third party payment: An authorization must be on file prior to placing your online order. Enter your student ID in the account number field and "Third Party" in the customer notes field during checkout.
Click 'Accept' below to order online with a credit card, Financial Aid, PSEO/WSU, Third Party, Veteran's benefits, or FACTS payment plan.
Rochester Community and Technical College Bookstore | E-mail Us
Rochester Community and Technical College, a member of Minnesota State.
RCTC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity educator and employer.