Please enter search criteria
Spring Semester textbook return deadline is January 27, 2020. Textbooks purchased after January 27, 2020 are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned.
Return Policy Details:
- Original sales receipt is required for all returns
- Refund in the original form of payment.
- New books must be returned in original/pristine condition, free from any writing, highlighting, creases, bent corners, damaged pages, etc.
- Textbook purchases with supplements, discs and access codes must be returned complete and unopened.
- Shrink wrapped textbooks, course packets and access codes must be returned unopened.
- Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable.
- All returns are at the discretion of the RCTC Bookstore staff.
- General merchandise returns must be made within 10 days of purchase accompanied by receipt and in original condition, with original tags attached.
- Ear buds
- Bus passes
- Any opened electronic item
- Course packets
- Opened access codes or software
- Opened plastic-wrapped textbooks and merchandise
Online Shipping Orders:
- Packages with order inaccuracies must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of the delivery date
- Damaged/defective merchandise must be reported to email@example.com within 3 days of the delivery date
- Lost packages should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of being lost.
- If an incorrect address is entered when placing your online order and the Bookstore is charged an address correction fee, your account will be charged for the dollar amount of that fee.
Please contact the RCTC Bookstore staff if you have any questions, concerns, or need additional information.
Rochester Community and Technical College Bookstore | E-mail Us
Rochester Community and Technical College, a member of Minnesota State.
RCTC is an affirmative action, equal opportunity educator and employer.